Thursday, November 8, 2012

word.


It's really true, sometimes when you are least expecting it, the thing you need the most pops up right in front of you. 

Looking at my calendar for the next few weeks, I'm very excited for the amount of interesting and fun activities, events and work gigs coming up. 

The other day, someone said to me, "I don't know how you do it. Can you really do all that well?"

That really struck a chord with me, and I haven't been able to shake that comment off.

Even more frustrating, I couldn't figure out why I was taking this one slightly negative comment so deeply to heart as opposed to the postitive ones. 

This morning, I was flipping through a newspaper and came across the horoscope section. 

Instead of skipping it over as I usually do, I read mine. It said: 

“You have worked hard to get to your present position and you are not about to give it up, no matter what others say you should do. 
Possession is nine-tenths of the law and you are simply not going to move.” 


Word. 

Hearing this from something completely removed from my life was refreshing. I'm not sure if I believe in the stars, but they had my back today. 

Not all signs are physical. Today proved they come in many different forms.  

I'm also going to think twice before I skip over the horoscopes from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment