Sunday, November 25, 2012

olivia.

STYLE STAR: OLIVIA PALERMO

We all have our opinions about reality TV shows and their stars...but in the real world, I gotta admit that Olivia Palermo is one of the best dressed ladies on the scene.

I have a few friends who are involved in the Canadian fashion scene either as designers, PR or stylists, and I am constantly seeing them pull and post photos of Palmero on their social feeds.

To me, this girl has got it right - she's mixes prints, bright colours, textures and quirky jewelry for the every day. From what we see in street style shots, I would like to think Palermo thinks along the same lines as I do - dress up every day. Pink pants, why not? Big, glittery necklace? Go for it. 

This upcoming season as we look into more layering, I'll be taking a page from her book (and am currently on the hunt for a faux-fur vest).

Here are a few of my favourite Palermo fall/winter looks:



No comments:

Post a Comment