Tuesday, November 6, 2012

top5.

Yikes it got cold outside quickly! That's one thing I'm not sure I'll ever get used to - the change of the seasons is so quick across Canada.

Alas, winter is slowly coming upon us, and that means a good reason to dress up, dance around and celebrate the season.

Hey, if it's going to be cold, we gotta warm up somehow right?

Here is November's Top 5. 

A birthday. 

First off, the most glamour woman I know (and one of the people I strive to be) has a birthday today! Wishing all the best to my beautiful mother - wish I could be there to celebate with you. 


Crystal pins/brooches. 

As of late, I'm loving incorporating something sparkly into my daily outfits. I think it helps ward off the winter blues. The easiest way is to pin something glittery on, and voila! Instant glamour. 


Calendar.  

With everything going digital, a few have asked me "why bother with a calendar?" As a visual learner (and person for that matter) I like being able to count down the days to trips, events, holidays et cetera. Reminds me a bit of being a kid again. I love this one from Luvocracy of the world's famous cities illustrated. 


Movie posters. 

Forget the posters that used to be on your dorm room walls. When framed and mounted a vintage movie posted can be incredibly chic. I'm on the hunt for a Casablanca poster. 


A daily affirmation. 

Jessica has got it right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment