Wednesday, November 14, 2012

calvin.

This video is a bit wild, but I'm absolutely gaga over this song. For whatever reason, electronic music has completely taken over my playlists (maybe to keep me awake for those early AM shifts)

I've been a huge fan of Florence Welch since I first heard "Howl" by her a couple of years ago. Her voice hits you to the bones, so much soul.

I'm especially loving her David Bowie-esque ensemble/coiffure in this video.

My apologies for being a bit m.i.a. this week. I have been working mucho at the television station and dancing my feet off at rehearsal and performances. I'm one month away from being home for Christmas where I also will be teaching a plethora of classes across the Okanagan across the 10 days I am there. Stay tuned for details coming soon!

Expect to be hearing this in class for sure.

Calvin Harris featuring Florence and the Machine, "Sweet Nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment