Wednesday, November 21, 2012

platforms.

There are a couple of questions I get asked on both a weekly and/or daily basis. 

The first is usually, "when do you sleep?" (the answer, lots of naps)

The second has to do with social media. 

A lot of my peers involved in various realms of work, especially the arts, are always asking me, "I just don't know what to post. How can I use social media to help me?" 

It can be overwhelming - there are over a hundred different social media platforms available, and countless post-production programs for video, audio and photo projects for content (which then we want to share on the social platforms). 

It's frustrating to research how to use these programs and teach yourself. And at some point, you need to be tweeting more than photos of your lunch from our Instagram feed.

That's where I come in.  

Got questions about social media, editing, blogging or anything else techie? Let's chat. 

Feel free to email me anytime at plfavro@yahoo.com and tell me what you want to know. 

I'll create a custom and personalized plan to fit your needs and meet one-on-one (or with your team) to teach you how to put these technqiues in place and make sure you feel comfortable. 

Looking forward to this next chapter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment