Monday, October 21, 2013

top5.

Whoa man! I can't believe it's already late October (and my birthday is this week...say what?!) I know everyone talks about the years going by faster, and this past one is no exception.

Yes, there were slow moments, but overall, it's been quick, fantastic and full of great experiences and a lot of lessons.

I've been able to pocket a few fabulous things this past month as well...thought I would share some of my favourites in my October Top 5.

Instagram magnets.
Seriously though, how cool are these? May just have to be my birthday present to myself (and my next DIY project) 

Karolina Turek. 
I had an incredible opportunity to shoot some new headshots with Vancouver photographer Karolina Turek. Not only is she gorgeous, but she has an incredible eye for a good shot. If you are in need of photos (especially headshots) Karolina is your girl. 

 Infused water. 
Working for a client that sells water has you getting really creative with their social media content. After seeing a plethora of infused water recipes, I was inspired to try them out. 
My favourite recipe: slice half a lemon into thin shavings. Slice roughly the same amount of cucumber. Let sit in water overnight. 

Oh Land.
Throughout a series of events, I ended up at musician Oh Land's concert in Vancouver last week. She's divine live, and spent quite awhile after the show at her merch both chatting and posing for photos with fans. Best song of the night: Renaissance Girls

Crazy Horse Cabaret. 
I'm absolutely obsessed with Crazy Horse Cabaret as of late. The music, the dancing, the lighting...true art. My one year goal: see the show live in Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment