Thursday, October 10, 2013

thankful.


For the first time since high school, I'm going to be home in Kelowna for Thanksgiving. 

I have a lot to be thankful for every single day. This past year in particular has brought about as many fantastic as well as horrible things in my life and throughout my friend circle. 

There have been births, deaths, successes, failures, love, breakups job losses, career advancements, moves and so much more. 

There are somethings I wish I could have done much differently in the past year, especially first world problem-wise. However, every decision and event that's happened has actually helped me learn a new skill and (hopefully) grow as a person. 

This year, I'm especially thankful for the bumpy road. I'm still on it, and though it can get rough at times, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Enjoy your long weekend Canadian friends - Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment