Wednesday, October 2, 2013

projects.

My apologies for being a bit m.i.a. on the blogette this week. When you least expect it, things pop up and come together in ways you never thought were even an option.

I'm very lucky to be working with some fabulous people in Kelowna and Vancouver in the dance, digital media and communication world on a couple incredible projects.

Likewise, my Toronto friends have been extremely supportive over the last few weeks - even though I'm not there, I feel beyond connected through the various outlets available.

Needless to say, thank you to so many for your support over the last few months. This move to Vancouver has been spectacular so far, and it's only been five weeks!

I heard this quote the other day, and it really reinforced the attitude I feel I've been around the last few months:

A negative mind will never give you a positive life. 

Right? So good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment