Friday, October 18, 2013

balance.

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! However, sometimes a gal just needs a break.

I find October has notoriously been one of the busiest months every year. Between work, dance, Thanksgiving, Halloween, freelance contracts and of course, my birthday, I pop my head up and realize the month is halfway over.

This year, instead of whining that it's almost gone (along with this stunning fall weather in Vancouver), I've decided to take it outside and offline.

A few weeks ago I wrote about being the "yes" girl. Tina Fey said the best tactics in life include saying "yes" and figuring things out later.

This strategy has had me out of the house, running around town and exploring this beautiful new city I get to call home.

Thus, I've not been near a computer in my off hours!

In the constant struggle we face for work-life balance, I think this seems appropriate. I'll be back and forth posting on here over the next few months, just a heads up.

And with that...I'm off again!



Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment