Saturday, March 2, 2013

academy.





 

















Holy smokes, where did March come from? 

This month is already filling up with some very cool opportunities, dance performances and projects. Maybe it truly is the luck of the Irish. 

I have had a very fun star week chatting still filled with Oscar buzz, - talking fashion with Jeanne Becker, all about the movies with critic Richard Crouse, and accessories (like Jennifer Lawrence's back -lace) with Shay Lowe.

 It's one of my favourite times of the year, and I'm thankful to have had access to some amazing voices who share my enthusiasm about everything to do with the awards. 

Wishing you a lovely and relaxing weekend - I'm prepping for a couple gigs and heading out of town next week, so things will be a little sparse on the blogette. More coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment