Thursday, March 21, 2013

printemps.



















It's been a busy week back on the grid. Although yesterday was the first day of spring, it's still feeling just like winter here in Toronto. 

Alas, all the running around is actually what can keep us warm and (momentarily) forget about the weather. These are the days where I promise to myself I will not complain during the heat this summer. 

Not only is it spring, but also dance competition season! I have several dancers competing my choreography across B.C. in the next few weeks. It's hard to believe I'll be heading back out to B.C. in just over five weeks to host The Vibe Dance Competition - time truly flies. 

In other dance news, several have asked, and I will be teaching one open workshop for the public when I'm back in May. The lovely Lucy Hazelwood, Artistic Director of Luki Dance Productions is also having me in to work with her professional company dancers while I am in Kelowna. Very excited! 

Stay warm m'dears and keep your chins up. Good things and weather are a'coming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment