Wednesday, September 26, 2012

nyc.

I'm over the moon - one more rehearsal tonight, some packing and then I'm off for the weekend!

It's been years since I was last in the Big Apple, so this is my first trip to the city with some maturity under my belt.

I remember bits and pieces of that trip with my family (like how small The Today Show set was at the NBC studios was) and heading out to New Jersey for our first American Thanksgiving with family.

Back then, I didn't know who Carrie Bradshaw was, or the impact of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre.

My friend who I am visiting and I discussed how this little trip would be. Instead of planning each day to a the max (I already know I won't see every single thing on my list) we're going to experience New York, not do New York.

We'll see how things all play out this weekend. Stay tuned for a New York-themed post next week.

Have a lovely rest of the week, and see you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment