Friday, September 7, 2012

glory.

It's been a glorious, long hot summer here in Toronto.

It's been different - not going home to my summer job, friends, family and life in British Columbia was something very new for me (as well as the humidity of Ontario).

However in ways, this was my favourite and best summer yet both personally and professionally.

Big and small, here are a few of my favourite moments:

The last photo shoot with my favourite photographer Katie before she moved back to B.C. (and is getting married next summer!)

Taking in the "50 Years of the Rolling Stones" photo exhibit opening night at the Analogue Gallery with fellow J-Skooler (and my lovely friend) Cashlyn.

I got to celebrate my two passions with my friends and family on the same day.
I graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Journalism in the afternoon, and performed in a big dance show that evening.

Many a day (and night) spent dancing, tanning and hanging on rooftop patios.

Co-leading the Social Media Team for CTV Olympics throughout the London 2012 Games was the thrill of a lifetime. Getting to interact with and communicate with nearly a million people over the Internet still blows my mind.

Finishing off the summer with a Toronto FC Soccer Game and an evening at the CNE.

Thanks for being fabulous Summer 2012.

As September begins, I'm going to attack the fall with the same attitude I did this summer. As I finish up managing the social media for the Paralympics, I have a few more projects within my eyesight I'm excited to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment