Tuesday, September 4, 2012

september.


New month, new apartment, new view on things to come.

September always feels like a fresh start. For the last 18 years, this day has been the first day of school. I would always have my outfit laid out, bag packed, lunch ready to go.

Today, I'm running around between an audition, working handling the social feeds, setting up the apartment and tip toe-ing through the raindrops that thundered down on Toronto today.

I thought I would be more sad. Instead, I feel energized. I'm free to put my skills to work (which they are - thankfully) and go wherever I want, when I want, with whomever I want.

It's a cliche that's terrible, but the end of university has meant a whole new chapter of my life has started.

Lots of projects in the works and more to come on the journalism and dance front. Keep your eyes peeled to my Facbeook page, Twitter and blogette for the latest updates!

Thanks again for the support of my fantastic friends and family. By helping me stand on your shoulders, I have been able to reach new heights I would never have been able to touch before.

No comments:

Post a Comment