Tuesday, September 25, 2012

appetit.

Something I have really been enjoying over the past few years is this emergence of food videos.

Whether there is audio demonstrating a cooking technique, or a choreographed recipe routine, when these videos are well-done, it's almost as satisfactory as the dishes themselves.

Tonight I discovered food magazine Bon Appetit, has their own television page showcasing interviews, various monthly segments, how to's and more.

Needless to say, I got lost in the video channel and just came up for air.

Below is one of my favourite videos featuring Dan Auerbach (vocalist and guitarist for The Black Keys, one of my favourite bands) and the next city on my travel list.



I can't wait to see what they're cooking up for autumn 2012. Check out all the videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment