Thursday, August 2, 2012

vicky.

It's just the beginning of August, but it's almost Christmas time. Not literally - but the September issues are about to hit the stands, which is pretty darn close to a holiday.

I've always been a fan of Victoria Beckham, especially her hairstyle choices. When I was in grade 12 of high school, I took a leap of faith and whacked all my hair off into a "pob" just before prom, graduation, etc.

The result? I've been a short hair girl ever since.

Thus, I'm loving that she's gracing the September issue of Glamour Magazine, and also served as an editor for fall fashion picks. Check out a few snapshots of her spread below:




After the Olympics are finished, I'll be catching up on my homework; trying to read as many September issues as I can.

Have a beautiful Thursday and remember to keep the Canadians in your thoughts today. Our medal count is going up, starting with a silver in women's eight this morning. Only more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment