Monday, August 13, 2012

social.




It's true, time flies when you're having fun.

I have had the time of my life covering the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games and cannot wait to for the next project. This was, hands down, the highlight of my entire summer, if not my journalism/social media career so far.

I'll be back on the blogging track as much as I can - I have many a post planned for you all and some fun features coming up this fall.

If you have an event, product or something you want reviewed, I'm open to the challenge! Just shoot an email to plfavro@yahoo.com or tweet me @PortiaFavro

Have a great start to your week and stay tuned...there's even more to come this fall!

PS how incredibly awesome were the Spice Girls in the Closing Ceremony last night? I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment