Saturday, August 4, 2012

medals.

Pretty incredible day at for Canadians in the Olympics.

To give some perspective, Canada didn't even win a medal until day eight in 2008. On day eight in 2012, we have won 10 medals.

Pretty cool to get to work at the broadcasting network the day Canada wins their first gold of the Games (you go Rosie MacLennan!) and also swimmer Michael Phelps last Olympic race ever.

I'm soaking this all in - feeling thankful, happy and blessed to be along for this ride.

As well, I'm trying to soak in some of my favourite summer essentials on this faux-long weekend.

Every free moment I get between my jobs will be spent in a bathing suit, outside and sipping on something lovely.

Thank you to so many for your support, it means the world to me. See you on the other side of London 2012!






















No comments:

Post a Comment