Saturday, August 18, 2012

spin.


Every once in awhile, I try to take a second and relish in all the communities I'm a part of. There are my journalism peers, my yogi friends, my dancing divas, my university classmates, my swimming crew and so many more groups that I'm lucky to be a part of.

Even better? This year I've started to see some cross-referencing between these communities. This includes people working together, someone who know someone else and the like.

I remember reading an article all about female DJ's in Toronto (which was written by one of my journalism classmates) and it referenced Lucie Tic. Funny enough, Lucie is the DJ for the dance events that I do with my troupe. Small word hey?

Anywho, she's absolutely fantastic. There is a noticeable difference in the music, the crowd and the energy when Lucie takes to the stage to spin.

I wish I could have Lucie just DJ the soundtrack of my life. She's that good.

Check out this mix from her SoundCloud page - you'll have it on repeat for your entire Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment