Wednesday, April 18, 2012

playlist24.


New season, new(ish) month, new music.

Here are a couple of the tracks I'm currently obsessed with - everything from rock to electronic songs.

There's even a sneak peek of one of the songs I used for my dancers who are now in full competition mode in BC.

I'm swaying between a few genres of music here, but I love mixing it up and keeping playlists interesting. I find when I'm reviewing albums, a lot of bands drive themselves into a "valley" if you will about mid-record. I get bored, all the songs sound the same, and I move on.

I tried to combat this with (obviously) all different artists, and pick up the pace halfway through. Plus, as stated before, I'm obsessed with Steed Lord and anything dance-sounding, so that's good too.

Enjoy.

April 2012 by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment