Wednesday, April 4, 2012

describe.

The only way I can describe this past semester is in one word - inspiring.

I have met so many incredible people who have changed the way I look at the world now. Whether it be a student, parent, politician, celebrity, singer, scientist, etc., I find my mind continually blown when I see what people are working on.

This made me think - there's an old saying that "many hands make the work go faster". I think this is true in some of these people and projects I've seen.

Yes, we all want to change the world, but sometimes that task can be a bit daunting...especially if you're going at something alone.

However, if we all try to do something to connect with the objective to creating a better world, place, whatever your fancy is, I really, truly believe there are enough people out there to help make this dream a reality.

It's tangible, real and going to happen during this generation. I can feel it.

Just a(n) (inspired) thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment