Friday, April 13, 2012

penny.

STYLE STAR: PENNY LANE


I have to admit, I only just saw Almost Famous for the first time this past fall.

I could not believe that I hadn't seen it before, as I instantly fell in love with the storyline, characters, music and of course, Penny Lane's wardrobe.

Kate Hudson plays the carefree bandaid brilliantly, and her closet (or suitcase) full of sheepskin coats, boho tops and simple hair and makeup are the perfect for summer. I may pass on the rose/purple-tinted shades, but I love the simplicity of her look. For her, it's all about the music.




"I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends." - Penny Lane.


No comments:

Post a Comment