Thursday, May 26, 2011

vulnerable.


Currently, this blogette and I have been having some issues. I apologize for the lack or new posts - for whatever reason, I've been having technical difficulties viewing things, changing around links, etc, etc, etc.

I've been teaching dance for the past couple of days at my old high school, and seeing the passion some of these young women have for dance (even if it isn't in their preferred style) has completely inspired me to look at life different. High school is such a hard time of your life where you're in the complete middle of figuring yourself out and now some chick is telling you to dance in a totally new way.

You could sit down, pout and back out. That's what some did.

But most didn't.

If they can put themselves out there in this vulnerable time in their lives, why can't anyone else?

Thought of the day.

PS I am dying to see this movie. How fantastic does it look? I'm a huge Pina Bausch fan, this may be nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment