Monday, May 16, 2011

bridesmaid.

Perhaps it's because I've watched two wedding movies by accident in the past week (and the Royal Wedding the week before) but all I can think about are dresses, cakes and bridesmaid duties.

This all didn't seem one hundred percent real until now.

Maybe it's because we can throw a rock and hit the date of the upcoming nuptuals for my friend and her fiance. Maybe it's because the wedding website is up and running. That new movie Bridesmaids just came out, prompting even more of this into my mind.

Even more important, after seeing Something Borrowed (I read the book years ago) I have the biggest crush on Colin Egglesfield. The movie itself is okay...cute, but not groundbreaking. If you want something fun to watch with your girlfriends, it'd be my spring/early summer pick!

I'll have one of him please. There we go, I love weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment