Sunday, May 29, 2011

eve.

'Twas the night before the first day of my internship,
all the house was asleep.
Not a creature was stirring,
not even my miniature poodle.

I'm packed, ready, prepared and hopefully ready to go,
however, I have a blasted broken toe.

What to wear? What to wear?

Sleep will not pass over my eyelids.

C'est la vie. The injury was worth it - teaching and learning from fellow dancers and professionals in whatever field you're in is invaluable.

When they're doing your choreography and taking it to another level, that's magic.

I can now see why Sonya Tayeh and Mia Michaels get so excited. I hope to one day be the Canadian version.

If you don't dream big, who else will for you?

Fin.


1 comment:

  1. You'll do fine, P. We all know you have it in you :)

    ReplyDelete