Tuesday, March 29, 2011

staycation.

I'm sitting with bated breath to find out about what this summer holds for me. My internship applications are passing over the screens of various editors - some have given me the thumbs up, and others are letting me sit. I may be starting a whole new project from the ground up and try my hand at something totally new.

Who knows where the west wind will take me...I'm totally along for any of the rides.

In this, I'm also thinking about taking this time in April when I'm done classes (16 days!) to work at the pool and learn more about who I am. Toronto has been home for the past three years, and I think that it's about time that I actually got to live in with without the hangover of school. I'm really thinking about taking this whole "staycation" into effect for the first time in such a diverse city.

My greatest fear is to move away, and upon meeting people have them ask if I did this or that, and replying, "No, I was too busy."

You're welcome to come for a visit.












Day dreaming of those warm days where you don't need a jacket, and the only thing that matters is what sunglasses you're wearing and what year the wine is that you're serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment