Wednesday, March 2, 2011

playlist9.

Happy March! Here's some new songs that I'm loving right now to set the month off right. The sun's out here, and I can almost feel and smell spring coming. I'm wearing florals and pastels like crazy under my winter coat - I'm an optimist.

This playlist is inspired by spring, in particular, picnics. Every year, young, pretty things take a blanket and camp out in the nearest park to study (whether it's books or each other...) The scent of fresh grass, clear skies and hearing the birds, there are few things better than that first taste of warmth.

"Hello" - Mark Berube and The Patriotic Few

"Pretty Little Thing" - Fink

"Be Here Now" - Ray Lamontagne

"Get Into the Groove" - Madonna

"Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy" - Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland

"Baby Can I Hold You" - Tracy Chapman

"Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes

"She Will Be Loved" - Vitamin String Quartet

"Stuck Like Glue" - Sugarland

See you soon - I'll hopefully be at the nearest park with a book, wearing my onesie and too-big sunglasses while sipping lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment