Saturday, February 5, 2011

lipstick.

I've been a Kate Spade girl my whole life.

I remember holding my mother's hand while she carried the classic striped purses (both real and not-so-much), and must have looked like we were walking within the ads. The Grant Avenue store in downtown San Francisco is my mecca - white crown moulding, bright colours and perfectly-manicured saleswomen. It is a throwback back to when ladies used to really dress for the day, wear gloves and never smeared their lipstick.

I know perfection isn't always possible, but Kate Spade is pretty darn close to it for me.

That's why I'm over the moon excited about their new collection. Being a writer and English literature enthusiast, I almost flipped when I saw their new book clutches. I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on one of these lovelies (preferably the Romeo and Juliet one, hint, hint).


No comments:

Post a Comment