Thursday, February 17, 2011

phoenix.

Ahhh my last midterm is written, I have a pedicure and no worries for the next week. I'm looking so forward to this break and hoping to get lots of pleasurable, non-school related reading done (and hopefully a little bit of a tan). I'm off to Phoenix, Arizona and will not have access to the Internet or anything for a week, so no Sunrise Junction updates!

So before I head off for a couple of days, I have some treats for you all to lighten up your week. Remember to put your feet up, hang out and have a special coffee on your next Starbucks run. Why not? You only live once.

To keep you occupied while I'm away...

Kate Spade's blog - the colours, purses, behind the scenes at fashion week, an instant pick-me-up.

My current Twitter obsession, White Girl Problem.

A really fun makeup tutorial (potential Halloween idea?)

Something yummy and easy to make when it's cold outside.

Head to my favourite yoga studio in Toronto, you'll feel like family.

Get a 10 minute manicure.

Listen to something totally new to your mood.

I'll see you all on February 27th (however, I may sneak a post in here or there over the break and during my holiday...) Have a lovely spring break and let me know what you get up to!






No comments:

Post a Comment