Wednesday, February 16, 2011

fallrtw2011.

It's the most wonderful time of the year! New York Fashion Week as taken over the Internet and life, streaming shows across the world - how wicked is that to make high fashion accessible to the masses? Here's my favourite looks of fall 2011 RTW (ready-to-wear) that I've scanned through during my busy week of midterms, appointments and running in heels!

Marc by Marc Jacobs
I've been obsessed with the shorts suit, planning to make it my spring uniform. I've also been dressing a lot in 70's-esque clothes lately, hence my admiration for these glasses, wide-legged pants and chiffon dresses. Add a fringe bag, and there's my look for now and the fall.



Rodarte. The craftsmanship is immpecable. Laura and Kate Mulleavy must have some magic in their fingers and their eyes for detail are unparalelled.


Betsey Johnson
Leather, lace and leopard with large flowers. Is is possible to combine everything I love into one fashion show? Just divine, merci to my favourite designer.


This is making me more excited for Toronto LG Fashion Week coming up in March! I'm so impressed by Canadian designers year after year who are starting to make their mark worldwide, and am hoping to sit in the audience (and not work backstage) this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment