Tuesday, February 22, 2011

burned.


¡Hola de Phoenix!

Thought I would send in a wee post while I have a minute of downtime (and stealing a neighbour's internet connection, shhh...) but I have not thought about school, hung out, eaten so much chocolate and generally just chilled in so long that this feels foreign. Luckily, I've not thought about school, work or other writing hardly at all, so this is a great mental vacation.

However, I have seen so many things and taken a plethora of pictures for the blogette! Be sure to check back next week for full updates on Arizona, some fun fashion posts and more!

PS I missed shopping in the US so much.
PPS Barefoot California wine (one of my favourites) is only $4 in the grocery store. Sigh.
PPPS I have a burn. Mon Dieu.

Enjoy the rest of your reading week (or just week!) and I'll be back full-time soon! For now, I'll have another margarita, put on my floppy hat and hang in the sunshine some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment