Tuesday, February 19, 2013

top5.

I've never liked February. It's always feels like a slump month, and literally it is the dead of winter. 

However, this year, February has kept me on my toes, teaching, going to shows, with interesting work projects, reconnecting wtih some unexpected people and so much more. 

With just a few more weeks until some (hopefully) warmer weather, I'll take an early catch of spring fever any day. 

In honour of the month, my Top 5 are a little more whimsical. 

Hair chalk. 


I have always lusted for a touch of pink in my hair. I'm considering trying out a hair mascara or clip in extensions (just for fun). If you know a good brand, lemme know! 

NYWF. 


I've loved following the shows at New York Fashion Week over social media this year. With Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vine and more, it feels like you're almost there. 
For now, Style.com's through show reviews do just fine. Even better paired with a cup of tea. 

Wicked Game. 




I heard a cover of "Wicked Game"by Chris Issak at a show last week, and have had this version on repeat ever since. 


"The Box Presents" - Evoke. 


Dancers, aerialists, singers (and yours truely) will be performing at this showcase of Toronto talent on March 2 - I'm very excited to see my peers hit the stage in a piece I helped co-choreograph. Check out the event link and leave me a comment if you're interested in tickets!

Mantra.
Wise words from one of my favourite musicians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment