Sunday, February 10, 2013

ring.

Happy Sunday! 

A few months ago I had the opportunity to perform for the Canadian Olympic Committee for the athletes of Vancouver 2010, London 2012 and potentials for Sochi 2014. I also got to meet several of my favourite athletes (Joannie Rochette and Justin Warner) as well as one of my journalism idols, Brian Williams. 

Needless to say, you never know what path your life will take you in. I never dreamed my journalism and dance jobs would cross like this. 

We're less than a year away from the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics - I can't wait to get involved and throw myself back into the Olympic ring again! 

Choreography Janet L. Castillo



I believe I've posted it before, but here's a quick look at our performance that evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment