Friday, February 22, 2013

10things.

















Is it spring yet? I promise with my whole heart to never complain again about the weather being too hot after how chilly this past winter has been. 

However, yesterday was the epitome of why I love living in the city. After shooting (long overdue) head shots, my good friend and I ended up on a wild goose chase and to a fashion show in Liberty Village. 

Tina Fey said the secret to success is to just say yes. In a world where we are so busy and things move faster than ever, it's all about balance. You need to know when to say no, but when the opportunity comes up, just take it and run. 

Thinking about it, nine out of 10 times, I'm happy I took the risk. 

This weekend, I'm challenging myself to keep saying yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment