Wednesday, January 9, 2013

munn.

STYLE STAR: OLIVIA MUNN 

It's official - my new favourite actress/style inspiration is the stunning Olivia Munn. 

I loved her performance this past season in The Newsroom as the fast-talking Sloan Sabbith and in New Girl. 

Off-screen, Munn appears to look, act and dress like a pretty normal girl. Her beauty routine is never too "done" (neutral makeup and a great short hair cut is failproof). 

She's been on my radar a bit more style-wise, and sealed the deal this past year with her perfect colour-blocking technique. She makes this look attainmable, not clown-ish. I find two bright colours paired together can borderline on looking like a highlighter, but Munn makes it look effortless. 

Here are a few of my favourite looks of hers below. 









No comments:

Post a Comment