Tuesday, January 29, 2013

bianca.

It's one of those rainy, chilly days here in Toronto. However, the store windows are starting to bloom with floral and vibrant-coloured clothing, making me lust for spring.

Needless to say, the best way to shake off the winter blues is with a few good parties. It's awards, and actually, birthday season as well, so I'm finding that I need a few good outfits each weekend that can work between soirees.


I've been loving the carefree and glamourous aesthetic of the 1970's over the past year, and am currently on the hunt for some disco-inspired partywear. Bianca Jagger has been, and I think will always been one of my greatest style inspirations from the era. She really is the epitome of glamour in the Studio 54 heyday.

You know I'm always the advocate for the jumpsuit, but I'm hoping to expand out to high-waisted pants, towering shoes, and Studio 54-worthy curled hair.

This editorial by Steve Madden shoes has captured this look perfectly. Bring on the platforms man.












No comments:

Post a Comment