Friday, January 11, 2013

aos.

Whew...it's been a busy week to say the least (but full of all good things). Between working two jobs, preparing for dance and my side projects, the first few weeks of 2013 have been jam-packed, but fantastic.

I'm taking the weekend off to relax my brain (and my sore toes from running around in heels all week) until something very exciting starts next week!

I have been dancing with a group of fantastic ladies since September 2011 in the Army of Sass, and have had the opportunity to dance in several large-scale productions, countless gigs and completely fall back in love with performing.

Our last show featured over 50 beautiful dancers performing Beyonce-style choreography to remixed Christmas music, and we sold out our venue. To have over 800 people show up to watch dance still blows my mind, and I can't wait to get back in the studio.

Only this time...I'm going to be choreographing and teaching a group of dancers for our next huge show in June 2013 called "Confessions".

Stay tuned for more to come - I'll be teaching open classes for all levels, choreographing my feet off and dancing with my team of ladies at the same time.

2013, you're off to a magnificent start.

Defintely feeling like some choreography to this is in order. Make sure to come to class this Monday, January 14 at 8:30PM at Citadel in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment