Thursday, January 17, 2013

leo.


"The way I define happiness is being the creator of your experience, 

choosing to take pleasure in what you have, right now, 

regardless of the circumstances, 

while being the best you that you can be."

— Leo Babauta 






I also just realized today that I am on the cusp of my blogette turning four years old! My oh my, how the time flies. 
Looking at my first few posts brought back a lot of memories of my first year of univeristy - I was in a completely different headspace and couldn't even fathom what the next few years of my life would be like. 
I was doubting everything, but for whatever reason, I stuck with my guy instinct. 
And here we are, four years later. Still infatuated with Toronto, but my scope, work and friend base has grown larger and more vibrant than I could have ever hoped. 
I'm happy to have this little corner of the web to chronicle my path. You've been good to me, blogette. Here's to the next chapter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment