Sunday, January 13, 2013

golden.
















'Tis the eve of one of my favourite times of the year, awards season. 

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will kick it off hosting tonight's Golden Globe festivities (and HBO's Girls is also premiring - oh the choices!) 

We're all busy, but in I was speaking to film critic Richard Crouse last week about his pick films to expect to win during award season, and he cited a few movies like Lincoln and Les Mis as must-sees. 

I find keeping up with the television world difficult as I don't have cable (or many free evenings to watch) but movies are always doable. 

My plan is to see as many of the Oscar-nominated "Best Picture" films before the Academy Awards in February and hopefully review/blog about them. Needless to say, I'll be taking full advantage of cheap Tuesday at the theatre. Stay tuned! 

Have a lovely Sunday and enjoy the mild Toronto weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment