Saturday, January 5, 2013

daiquiri.

I have been loving the recipe videoes on Bon Appetit's website - they have everything from baking to dinners to cocktails, and show the step by step process of creating the bit or bite.

This one caught my eye the other day, and has left me longing for those sweet summer rays. I know it's only January, but I'm definitely done with winter and ready for some warmth.

Nothing quite says spring and summer to me like a good lime drink, and daiquiris happen to be my favourite. Not the kind that comes in a huge glass and basically tastes like a strawberry slushie. I'm talking about the simple, non-blended version.

Here's Bon Appetit's video recipe for the classic cocktail below. I'm already on the hunt for some retro glasses to serve it up in when the heat rises...

No comments:

Post a Comment