Monday, December 17, 2012

ok.

There's something really magical about coming home for the first time in awhile.

There so many obvious changes, but at the same time, nothing different. You fall back into those same routines, yet some things have staggeredly changed.

There are moments where I think "Why on earth did I leave all this?" and others where I think, "Thank goodness I left this".

Alas, this is the predicament of this life.

However, this holiday season, I'm so thankful to have the time to come back to my family, friends and some roots. Stepping back and seeing the world from this angle really solidifies what I'm doing now and how far I've come.

There's still a part of my heart here - and for that, Kelowna will always be one of my homes.

Just a thought.

PS I'm off teaching all over the Okanagan this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment