Sunday, December 30, 2012

knight.

Looking back, I paid more attention than ever to film this year. Between working at Canada AM and having movie reviews, screening and interviews with various actors every week and my personal interest, I've spent a lot of time looking at a screen.

But it wasn't wasted. 2012 was definitely a good year for cinema. From action blockbusters Skyfall, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hunger Games, to comedies like Friends with Kids, Moonrise Kingdom and Magic Mike...there was a lot of variety for every palette. 

I stumbled across this video a couple days ago, which has captured more than just the highlights of movies that came out in 2012.

Not only is it good to help reminisce about what films I enjoyed, it's a gentle reminder about the ones I missed.

Check out the video here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment