Friday, December 21, 2012

class.

My Christmas break officially starts today.

In the past five days, I have taught 15 dance classes and choreographed a contemporary solo for one of my dancers for the upcoming competition season.

In-between all that, I've been lucky enough to meet up with friends and spend time with my family. It's amazing to walk into a room and know wholeheartedly that the people in it have your back, one hundred per cent, even if you're not in the same town.

I've had multiple requests about when I'll be back to teach/choreograph/work/visit etc., and I'm a definite "maybe" in the new year. There is an incredible opportunity in the spring that I'm hoping to make a special vist back for - stay tuned!

Hope you are enjoying your time surrounded by loved ones, nibbling on something sweet and playing some charming music. Take it all in - the holidays only come once a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment