Wednesday, December 19, 2012

solstice.


"I never change, I simply become more myself" 
- Joyce Carol Oates, Solstice 





Whew, it's been a busy but good first few days back in Kelowna. So far I've taught 12 dance classes of various styles across the city and have been able to see quite a few of those that I've missed dearly. 

The best part of this...I had the chance to teach a dance class for students who had physical and mental disabilities. This group of dancers was so enthusiastic and put a smile on my face - they took me and my choreography with an open mind and ran with it (literally). 

I'm so thankful for the opporortunites that have presented themselves this past month. With Christmas coming up and recent news we've been hearing, counting our blessings seems more important than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment