Monday, December 3, 2012

playlist34.

I know everyone is saying this, but I'm blown away that it's already December. This means a crazy week ahead full of writing, dancing, training, rehearsal, holiday parties and performing in a huge show on Friday!

In between there, I'm finding time to choreograph combinations and work on pieces for the 12 classes I'm teaching in four days in Kelowna over my break.

Nothing says living the dream more than that my friends.

Thus, a good playlist is vital to keep me going this week (especially with my early AM start times). I'm pulling inspiration form all corners of my life for this playlist. A little from my show, some of what I'm feeling choreography to and little tidbits I "Shazam-ed".

I'm also going through a Pearl Jam and George Michael phase as of late - not sure where that's coming from, but it's good.

Enjoy this month's psuedo holiday/contemporary playlist.

November 2012 by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment