Wednesday, December 5, 2012

deciding.

"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future,

 stop figuring out how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want,

 and just see what happens." 


- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City 





November and December have been full of a lot of interesting projects, work, events and moments for me. 

Sometimes it's good to sit back and take a moment to appreciate what has happened. In so many ways, this helps me see opportunities more clearly, and thus grab onto the next one comes by. 

I know December has just begun, but the next 10 days are full of work, dance, writing and packing before heading to Kelowna for 11 days. I'll be teaching a plethora of classes when I'm home - make sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates where they're taking place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment