Tuesday, October 2, 2012

tumble.

You've probably heard this a few times, but do you have an "inspiration board"?

According to a experts and studies, being able to visualize something, whether it be a place you want to travel to, colours that you love, goals for the week, you are more likely to make it happen. 

This usually goes in your workspace to constantly keep your creative juices flowing. 

While not all of us have room on the walls (hey, some of these Toronto apartments are small) there are some online options. 

The most popular appears to be the virtual inspiration board, Pinterest. Here you can pull photos from different people - your friends, editors at Vogue or the like to curate separate themed boards. 

I'm a recent addition to the Tumblr family. You can now follow the Sunrise Junction Tumblr  for my latest musings from various sources, Instagram photos and more. 

One thing I'm loving about Tumblr so far is the ability to "reblog" (almost like a retweet) someone's post. In some cases, it doesn't work, and I don't like that people take credit for the writing and photography of others. I'm especially loving the daily cartoons and arts stories from The New Yorker. 

But there is some golden content throughout the site and I wanted to find a platform to share it. 

Check out my new page, send me your Tumblr blog URL and let's get sharing.

Remember you can find my social media feeds anytime on the right hand side of this blogette - just look for the peach-coloured icons! 



No comments:

Post a Comment