Tuesday, October 9, 2012

playlist33.


As we change seasons, not only are our clothing and food choices transitioning, but so are our ears. For me, some of those light, acoustic songs of the summer only have a few places in the autumn soundtrack.

This month, I'm turning to some music with more meat to it - jazz, electronic and more indie rock.

Never fear, I've thrown some covers and unreleased tracks I've found from some favourite artists to keep things lighthearted and the sounds interesting. Especially, Lee Fields and the Expressionists.

Last week a few friends and I went to see him live here in Toronto. Needless to say, I've been humming "Ladies" nonstop since. When something stays in your head, must mean it was good.

Here's my latest fall playlist. Enjoy!

<October 2012 by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment