Wednesday, October 24, 2012

routine.

Lately, I've been really enjoying weekly segments on various news/media outlets and publications. 

Whether it's an investigative report or a light look at favourite things during the week, it's nice to see repetition and routine in a world where things are so scattered and moving quickly. 

As I have written before, magazine Bon Appetit does some incredible specials (pun intended) about food. 

My current favourite is "The Morning Routine" - a photographer snaps what the person's normal routine is in the early hours of the day. This ranges from news reports to Justin Timberlake to chefs. 

It made me think about my routine. Because my of my early shifts, I find I have to stick to a set of rules and behaviours in the morning to maximize my time before running to work (and thus, get a few more minutes of shut eye). 

However, when those blissful days off arrive, I like to break everything in this routine. For me, it would be having the time to make pancakes for breakfast with a good cup of coffee. Time is a luxury after all. 

Check out some of my favourite morning routines below: 







No comments:

Post a Comment