Saturday, October 6, 2012

top5.

Well, hello October, nice to see ya.

It's been a whirlwind of a week and now is Thanksgiving weekend (already!) This is the part of the year I think "maybe it just won't snow this year" and "maybe summer just needed a little break, she'll come back."

Until then (and I know sometimes these thoughts are fruitless) let's embrace autumn in all its glory. 

Here is October's Top 5. 

Twitter Handle Necklace 

During the Olympics, one of the interns named me "Miss Social"as I ran around tweeting and Instagram-ing the Games. A takeoff of the classic Carrie Bradshaw necklace, I would love to get a @PortiaFavro pendant. 


 1982 by Jian Ghomeshi 

CBC's "Q" host Jian Ghomeshi has released his first book, 1982. It's all about his entering his grade nine year of school, and his attempt to be David Bowie. Awesome. 
Check out this interview: 



Smoking Slippers.

Almost as comfortable as your bedroom slippers, but socially acceptable to wear in the real world. 
I prefer mine with as much shine, sequins and studs as I can get. 


The Fall List. 

Staying in Toronto this summer was fantastic. Now that I'm here for another year I'm hoping to conquer my list of things to do and see this season. 
I already completed one! Off to a good start. 


Pumpkins. 

You know me by now. It's the most wonderful time of the year - pumpkin season. I'm decking out my new apartment in all things orange and gold until Christmas.




Have a lovely weekend and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment